View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #56
Jazzman1522
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: *Official Dynasty/Road To Glory Thread*

I almost didn't get the game this year, but the ability to play a dynasty as Eastern Kentucky (where I go to school) for the first time since NCAA 07 was too good to pass up. I thought the game would be exactly the same as last year's (which I enjoyed) but I was wrong.

Played my first dynasty game today against Indiana and loved it. The first half was very even and I was able to run the ball pretty successfully. I was down 10-7 at half, and a little concerned. I made Eastern a cupcake team, and even though Indiana's not great, I thought, realistically, they shouldn't have too much trouble from me.

Well, in the second half, they shut down the run and tore me up in the third quarter. I've never seen the CPU shift their D-Line to clog the middle before and they did it against me right when I was going to run. The fact that they were adjusting to what I was doing was awesome. They went up 24-7 on me, but at the end of the third quarter, they bit on a play action and I was able to connect with my wide-out in spite of a poorly thrown pass for a 62 yard touchdown. I was thrilled to be back in the game, but they shut me down for the remainder.

My next game's against Ohio. I'm pretty excited for it.