View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 07:33 AM   #45
BGfalcon
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 10 Heisman Sliders (Testing Phase)

I just gave the slider in blue a shot. I'm pretty far in my dynasty so i want to discuss where i am at before i discuss how well the sliders worked.

I am in year 4 of my dynasty and i was play with BGSU on default Heisman here is how the years have played out so far.

year 1: 6-6
year 2: 9-5, mac championship, Motor city bowl championship
year 3: 12-2, mac championship motor city bowl champs and i beat wisconsin rated A+'s on offense and defense in the bowl game

now entering year 4 my team is getting decent because i really been working on recruiting hard core. Offense: B-, Defense: B, Special Teams: B-. A cool thing happend to me when recruiting after the second season, i wasn't able to grab a QB so i had to accept a walk on, a 0 star player and he turned out to be an 84 overall in his first season! starting over my Junior QB! granted he is a scrambler i still thought that was pretty cool that you can find a "diamond in the rough."

i just accepted the bid to enter C-USA conference.

now to the game with these sliders, i played 8 minute quarters

BGSU/ole miss

final score: 52-31
first downs: 24/13
total yards: 502/368
rushing yards: 203/27
rushing tds: 1/1
passing completion: 21-31/ 21-33
passing yards: 299/341
passing td's 5/2
3rd down: 8-15/7-15
4th down: 2-2/0-0
red zone: 85%/75%
turnovers: 2/4

I felt passing was fairly easy and i had plenty of scrambling yards so my rushing wasn't as tremendous as it looked my running back had 155 yards on 38 carries. so what do you think? it was really hard to tell whether it was a challenge because it was only one game, i am going to try another and see, let me know if you think i have more adjusting to do

Last edited by BGfalcon; 07-22-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove