View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
WolverinesFinest
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Reese's Recruiting Tips

good post here are some things that can help a lot though:

The 4 steps you posted are good but after each step it helps to go through and take off players that don't fit your system, do this after each step and you will have less recruits to go for.

Another thing that I still don't understand is why people go after more than 25 recruits? that's the number of scholarships so going after 35 makes no sense to me. Ive found that if you limit your list to about 20 (lower if possible) you can get about 90% of the players and then pick up good athletes in the off season to round out your 25. Especially this year because ea added the new recruits in the off season thing so there will be definatly be some quality players to go after.

Last year waiting to give the scholarship help for some but actually giving it out when you are in there top 3 is best, ive heard lots of stories about people getting random commits when they are like 4th on a guys list.

And yeah playing the game does help, If you play and beat usc with lets say wisconsin your recruits will likely get a A or A+ but if you sim and win they will get a A- to B+ which still isnt bad I guess just not as good.

Now if only I knew what these different colored bars mean?? (calling for help by adam)