View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 02:32 PM   #6
cranademan
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: DKrause1971 Rerated 360 Rosters

DK,

Here are the changes that I am going to post for the community rosters for Penn State. I figured I'd post them here for you as well.

QB
Daryll Clark – should be 233lbs, change to Revolution helmet with QB 2 facemask, should have clear Nike visor and thin white armbands on each elbow
Kevin Newsome – should be 6’2
Matt McGloin – change to #9 or other unused QB number

RB
Brandon Beachum – change to #3

FB
Shaine Thompson – change to Joe Suhey rsSO 6’1, 220lbs #37, white, home state is Illinois

WR
Chaz Powell – should be 6’1 and 195lbs
Derek Moye – should be 195lbs
Graham Zug – should be 178lbs
Brent Brackett – should be BRETT not Brent, 231lbs
Justin Brown – change to #19
Devon Smith – change to #27; Smith is the fastest incoming freshman in the country. His speed should be bumped to AT LEAST 97. He is faster than Trindon Holliday was in high school, coming within .05 of breaking the national record in both the 55m and 60m dashes. He also placed 4th in the 100m last month at the outdoor national championships.
Patrick Mauti – change to Curtis Drake FR 6’0, 170lbs, from Philadelphia, PA #7. Mauti will never see the field and Drake is actually the freshman WR that many are saying will see the field the quickest. He was a HS QB, so consider bumping the passing ratings a little.

Notes – I would bump Graham Zug’s catching, he has the best hands on the team and should probably be the highest WR. The depth chart should go Zug, Moye, Powell, Brackett, Price. After that it’s a crapshoot with the freshmen.

TE
Andrew Quarless – should be 253lbs
Mickey Shuler – should be 249lbs
Mark Wedderburn – should be 6’6 and 225lbs, change to #18

LT
Eric Shrive – should be 300lbs, change to #75

LG
Johnnie Troutman – should be 322lbs
Matt Stankiewitch – should be 290lbs
Quinn Barham – should be 6’3, move back to C as he is backing up Wisniewski

C
Doug Klopacz – change to Mark Arcidiacono rsFR 6’5, 285lbs and move him to RT
Ty Howle – should be 6’2

RG
Lou Eliades – should be 305lbs

RT
Dennis Landolt – should be 303lbs
Nerraw McCormick – should be McCormack with an A, change to rsSR

LE
Jack Crawford – should be 262lbs
Pete Massaro – should be 249lbs

RE
Kevion Latham – should be 248lbs
Eric Lattimore – should be 264lbs and should be black

DT
Jared Odrick – should be 306lbs and should be medium skin tone; I would consider bumping his rating a little also, he is probably the best and most important player on the defense and probably closer to a top 5 DT nationally than top 10
Abe Koroma – should be 317lbs and should be black, change to #95
Tom McEowen – change to rsJR
Devon Still – should be 305lbs
Chimaeze Okoli – should be 293lbs

Notes – Koroma may be facing a dismissal from the team, I will certainly post this if it occurs. I would move McEowen down in the ratings and Still up in the ratings. The only reason Still hasn’t played a ton the last 2 years is torn knees, heading into each season he has been high on the depth chart.

LOLB
Michael Mauti – should be 224lbs and is the starting ROLB, is also a true SO
Bani Gbadyu – should be 228lbs, although there are rumors he is up to 240 and will be playing a standup DE position

MLB
Chris Colasanti – should be 235lbs

ROLB
Navorro Bowman – should be 230lbs, change to #11 and move to starting LOLB; should have clear Nike visor, covered neck pad, normal elbows, white wristbands and swoosh gloves

CB
D’Anton Lynn – change to #8
Darrell Givens – doesn’t have a number yet but change to #23 so Brandon Beachum can have his #3
Stephon Morris – should be 5’9 and 175lbs, is wearing #2 but that is a duplicate

FS
Drew Astorino – should be 193lbs
Gerald Hodges – should be 6’2 and 223lbs, change to #46 and he is playing the SS position

SS
Andrew Dailey – change to #13
Nick Sukay – should be 208lbs, change to #30; he is actually penciled in as the starter at the moment, so I would bump him up

Last edited by cranademan; 07-23-2009 at 02:45 PM.