View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:44 PM   #1
phillyfan23
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16
2 BIG gameplay problems

I am always looking for big gameplay issues in sports games and usually I find more than 2.....this one so far 2 biggies that hopefully can be patched.

I put the thread here since the more detailed gamers and "game testers" visit this part of the ncaa forum. Anyways, here they are:

1) too easy to scramble outside with QBs even with average speed. Next time you're flushed out notice how the safeties/LBers have no awareness when you scramble, and will converge when you're 8 yards deep running. The only time the scramble doesnt work is if the cpu has QB shadow, or the defensive end breaks free and chases. if the cpu employs zone or straight man to man ( most of the time) you can really abuse the outside scramble. i used the Ohio State QB just to test and he had a field day.

2) Press coverage too effective to use for the USER. No risk or reward......the game doesn't punish you enough for press coverage. In real life, good receivers when they beat the press, will be good for long gains. In this game, the bump is too strong from the CBs..

give it a test

Last edited by phillyfan23; 07-24-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove