View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
raiders81tim
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: The End Results: Nothing Else Matters in the NFL/Madden Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHouse2814
EA has truly dumb down the football community to where the majority will accept anything. i dont know if they plan it but it for surely the outcome. majority seems to just care about the end results and dont care HOW?(from my observation being in these forums)

end result: PICK

how:defender jump the route before the WR even cut to his route. his back is turned and he has no eyes on the ball. community dont care cause they got the pick

end result: 60 yd run TD

how: blockers was either missing blocks or going to the wrong person but u juke on way and then broke off 4 defenders and ran daylight. community dont care they got the TD

end result: sack

how: DT got in untouched in a 3 man rush. community dont care they got the sack

end result: 40 yd bomb TD

how. ROCKET CATCH. and the defender had a clean mid air hit but A.I. time shift the WR to the ground then truck the CB and proceed to the endzone. community dont care they got the TD

this is what EA is doing to us(not me of course but the football gaming world) and its really sad. some people see it, some dont want to see it, and some flat out dont care and just want to play a NFL game. EA football games are poor quality games but as long as the have the license its nothing we can but pray EA finally replicates the NFL sometime in this generation of consoles.

you can defend what i say all u want but IMO this is my version of THE TRUTH and its coming out alot of people texts when they write.
Welcome to 2003. This is nothing new. Madden will always be madden, it's a sad truth.