View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
SiMbEcK11
Rookie

OVR: 4
Me after an NCAA 10 Loss

Does anybody else get this pissed after a loss? I am in year 2 of my dynasty with Eastern Michigan. Was 10-3 the first year with a bowl win on Heisman, now this year I am 1-7 =(. I didn't even know my wife was taping me until after this video had been filmed and she showed me the recording. WOW I didn't realize how ridiculous I am. I will never get mad like that again, I am glad she taped me, I am like a 12 yr old in this video. That is my son she is recording while I am talking, then she moves the camera to me towards the end of the video. Her ****ting on me makes me laugh every time I watch this. I had to share this with everybody on this forum to see what you guys think. This was me after my week 9 loss to Temple, when I had almost every recruit on my board visiting. I was up 28-21 with 30 seconds left. I wanted to get the best stats possible for my HB, so I kept running with him even though Temple had no timeouts left. My HB fumbled on their 5, they recovered. They get to a 4th down on their own 4 yard line, and they throw a 96 yard pass to bring the game to overtime with about 20-25 seconds left. I lose in overtime. I didn't play prevent because I thought they had no chance to score. Anybody else ever been this pissed?
View My Video
Advertisements - Register to remove