masterkembo
Pro

masterkembo's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Buffalo Bills up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
It's about time!

-Hmph. Even Madden thinks our o-line is going to be pitiful despite getting rid of two overrated moneywasters. Am I the only one here that thinks Wood, Levitre and Walker will surprise a lot of people this year?

-Stroud's facial expression looks like he's going to eat Brady for lunch. Hope that happens many times this year.

-TO's face looks a lot like himself (and so does Stroud's) but Edwards and Schobel don't look good at all. Maybe I'm completely off the mark here since I thought many players looked more accurate WITHOUT helmets on in the demo.
I agree - the oline will be much better this year without the worst left side in the league (last year) between Peters and Dockery. Good things have been said about Demetrius Bell as well. The Bills got rid of the overrated, lazy slobs and brought in some nasty tough guys to replace them. Also, what happened to Stevie Johnson? They got Jenkins but not Johnson? Seems kind of random.

Edwards definitly looks off. I hope we see Stroud in Brady's face many times in week 1!