View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 01:13 PM   #95
FunkDockta27
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Varsity Slider Project, slthree

ive been playing with various varsity sliders...the last 2 i used these...the last 2 games i turned off in frustration too lol...thats kinda good tho
at least it was a game and i could do that, instead of it being my team losing in real life...

anyway, 1st game i made it to the 3rd quarter minnesota (me) at wisconsin...went up 3-0 quick, then gave up 35 unanswered...i got raging mad...and quit lol (i think its funny, sorry if you guys dont, but it was the cpu, and i normally take my losses with a grain of salt)
so i started up a 2nd game (i HATE FSU) so i took Rutgers to the Doak...3:00 to go in the 4th and down 13....(just scored 3 straight drives)...threw a pick, (ugh!) 3 and out, i got the ball back...get to the FSU 3 yd line, threw a pick....got a safety, and the ball back, threw a pick...no way was FSU GETTING A WIN AT MY EXPENSE....probably my fault, forcing the ball sorta deal? idk, but i had fun...me and my daughter were yelling at my Rutgers guys...(shes a Gator fan too, hates FSU)
anyway slthree, im lovin the sliders...even if im 0 for 2 in finishing a game lol

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Advertisements - Register to remove