View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 08:48 AM   #93
Moegames
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Nba live 10 Presentation blog

There is nothing wrong with "canned" cut scenes..i dont agree with the Live Team taking them completely out..just use them in the "correct" situations, timeouts,before tip off,etc...although im STOKED that they are evolving the presentation by going "realtime" with cutscenes,player celebrations,etc..

I understand the "flow" is important in bball...i suppose a football game can get by with "canned" cutscenes as there is more pauses in the game..bball is a pretty nonstop pace...so i understand opting for real time cutscene animations rather then "canned" cut scenes but i dont agree with completely taking them out...Live team just needs to use them in the correct spots.

Im really happy to see that sports games are taking a bigger approach to presentation ..finally, It was very weird seeing NFL2k5 being the only game for years after it launched with really the only real good presentation in a sports game...now days it seems dev's are finally seeing the "light" lol ...it makes playing the game so much more exciting..as simple as it may seem..it does wonders for a "sports" game.