View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #7
claystone
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Don't Waste Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnk
It might also depend on how good your QB/WRs are. I can see this if you are passing a ton. Plus, WRs and QBs usually have some blocking skill.
Did you try any running plays?
How many hurries did you get?
I was testing my sliders to make sure high rated players play at a mostly high level, and low rated players play at a lower rated level. So when i was doing this, i would interchange lower rated lineman to take the place of higher rated. When doing so, i notice that there was no real difference in run block and pass block. So i started thinking, maybe it does't matter. The next test was with WR/QB/RB at o-line. The same happen.

Now, if you go up against elite d-lineman, your lower rated lineman or WR/QB/RB so get beat 9 out of 10 times. I shouldn't be able to drive down the field running the ball and scoring a TD when having no offensive lineman playing.

Now, most of you guys know i do sliders for this game to make it better for everyone. So, i'm not here bashing the game. Just giving some input as to what i've experienced.

Not to many hurries, btw. I mixed it up 50/50 on pass run. I scored 21 points with my QB/WR/RB at lineman. I lost, but i scored 21 points.

Last edited by claystone; 08-01-2009 at 11:50 PM.