View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
GP_Butz
Rookie

GP_Butz's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: All-American Difficulty with Toned Up Sliders or Heisman with Some Sliders Toned

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
I find myself contemplating this question recently. Do any of you that have tried this have any suggestions or feedback on this? I want the most realistic game I can get. I have been playing on Heisman for years, but Heisman this year just seems too over the top to me. I am affraid to turn the difficulty down to All-American because I do not want to win every game every year. I do not want to consitantly beat top 10 teams by 30 points, as the game gets boring when that happens. If I have always played on Heisman, will All-American be too easy even with the sliders turned up? Any feedback would be much appreciated.
I have always played AA with turned up sliders in the past, but like you almost always won the national championship, had the Heisman trophy winner, etc. I stayed away from Heisman level for fear of the over the top play. This year I tried Heisman with toned down sliders and it is turning out good so far. Four games into my Illini dynasty I am 3-1. Along with some predictable blowouts, I had a close win over Ohio State and got trounced by Penn State...which is probably pretty realistic....