View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #203
Mo_Magic
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
I can't wait for the D-League. I'm hoping they are playable just in regular games, or even online games. Scrub battles would be awesome!

But D-League will be a great addition to the My Player mode, it'd be fun to play in the D-League for a year and then get called up onto an NBA roster. It'd be fun to go from the bottom to the top in the game.

If it's in Association mode as well (it better be), then it'd add a whole new dimension to the game. Not only would you have to scout all the rookie prospects, but you could also scout and follow the D-League players to try and find the next Jamario Moon. And this would hopefully give you a way to develop your young players who don't get any playing time. I'm hoping that you'll be able to play the D-League games in your Association. D-League will be a huge addition as long as it's done right.
(Example, say your the Celtics and have Giddens on a D-League team, I'd want to play Giddens games as well as my Celtics games)
Hell yeah! If you can use D-league teams in play now, I'm gonna gloat to my dad about how I can serve his **** with D-Leaguers while he uses NBA pros.