Old 08-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #41
sois
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Is there a such thing about being too negative about this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Squeeky wheels tend to get the grease. I am positive that if we hadn't griped about College Hoops 2k8, they wouldn't have patched it. They ended up giving us the patch of patches. Fixing my major gripe with the game of the AI not trying to steal the ball off the dribble.

I am sure I complain as much as anybody, but I would have to imagine at some point, I have pointed something out that the developers took into consideration. All I want i the best game possible and they can gladly have my money. So while I do complain, I can't see how its not a win/win for the developers. Free Testing, Free Feedback, and my $60. Any developer that wouldn't want a site like this to exist and point out flaws in the game so they can improve them would be foolish.
This is a good post. Constructive criticism isn't bad. For example, if you sift through the nonsense in the progression thread, there is lots of good information and research by the customer base. That benefits everyone. You just have to wade through a bunch of crap to find it
Advertisements - Register to remove