Old 08-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Sim Style NCAA 09 Varsity Sliders/Hybrid Classic Rosters and Team Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge380
PM you think these will work using DK rosters?Or do i need to edit something with the players?Thanks.
The regular rosters won't work in NCAA 09 because they were FLAWED big time.

I had to basically go in and reprogram the entire game play with the Alumni rosters by way of ratings.

The only way the regular rosters would work is if you did all of the following

1). Increase Awareness for all players with no one being below 60
2). Ball Carrier Vision for all RB's to 80 or higher
3). Modify QB Accuarcy down -5 for all QB's to get more off target passes
4). Modify Speed, Accleration, Run Block Footwork/Pass Block Footwork for all OL to make them react more realistic
5). Decrease the catch ratings of all Defenders -15 points to reduce INT's during game play and lower Jump ratings for all defenders -5
6). Increase the Pursuit ratings and Play Recognition Skills for all defensive players by +10
7). Increase Finesse and Power Move ratings for all DL depending on their style of play
8). Reduce all Kickers Power & Accuarcy down -5
9). Speed up the QB's and increase their Vision to make them more effective when attempting to run with the ball.

If you do all that bless your soul ......then you'll have NCAA 9.5 with major improvements all over the field.

Otherwise go by NCAA 10 because everything I just posted is basically all that EA did with NCAA 10 to get it to play better

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-07-2009 at 10:39 PM.