View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #36
dat swag
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: The All New Laughably Bad Madden 10 Audible Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0
my prob is just with the overly dramatic title, and a video to explain what text clearly can. It is just attention whoring at its finest. Find some little issue that hasn't been discussed, blow it out of proportion, make a video/post about it for your own benefit.

I agree, it should let you map the audibles to the button you want. That has pretty much been a standard. BUT The actual effect this has is extremely minor to say the least. I'm assuming it doesn't randomize what buttons your audibles are mapped to for each game you play. If you guys are such hardcore online/head 2 head gamers, then you shouldnt have a problem memorizing what buttons your audibles are assinged to after ONE GAME. A minor inconvience at best...
Its not attention whoring..Its bringing awareness to the community...I know the cat who made the video and maqke no bones about it he does love the spotlight but not in the way of speaking about Madden.

The audible issue is a huge deal for guys who go head 2 head and for tournament players and he was making the video for the benefit of folks who don't have the game and wanted to see what he was talking about.

Oh...and whats wrong with people wanting attention???...It may not be what you or I may do but so what...let them get their shine on if they want to...Why would it matter to you...Nobody forced us to watch the video..or did they???