View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 05:34 PM   #7
Sigma4Life
Pro

Sigma4Life's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: If You See it on Sundays, You Will See it in Madden 10 (my review)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
I thought you did a great job until I got to this part. "presentation withstanding, madden 10 is better than NFL 2K5. Finally." I hate to burst your bubble, NFL2K still is and will be the best sports game when it comes to presentation. The fact they used ESPN to present the game was one of the most amazing things we've seen in sports game history. Why didn't Madden use ESPN or NFLNetwork to present the game?

You contradict yourself when you say "Need more "defined" presentation." I thought you said M10 was better then 2k in presentation? Now you go back on your word and say they need more? NFL2K nailed it on presentation and adding more would be an added bonus.

Overall very good well thought out review. I agree with you, the game is good but not what we all expected. M11 will probably be the best football game to date.
I think he's saying Madden 10 is better than NFL 2K5 EXCEPT for presentation, where 2k5 is still better.
Fantasy football fans... Dominate your Draft with the #1 selling fantasy football app, Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet 2017 for iOS & Android.

Get it for iPhone / iPad!

Get it for Android!