View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 12:47 AM   #234
HoosierDaddy
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: New NBA live 10 video coming today!

Wow, I'm going to repost my questions. Since the last 3 pages have been nothing but bickering. I hope that's okay.

Quote:
As others have said, the lighting and benches look amazing. I love the fact that you can now be rewarded with smart plays and utilize player strengths to take advantage of a average ball-handler. As far as the comments about the robotic feel to the players, I think it's dramatically improved from previous years, if I had any gripe about the animations - it's that the point where the player reaches down to pick up the loose ball is abnormally too fast. Takes away from the clean animation, IMO. Overall though great stuff EA.

Marcus (or other EA devs) I have a few questions if you don't mind.

1) I understand this video was to show the hustle plays, but every single time there was a steal/loose ball the defender got the possession. Will this be an issue?

2) Many of the steal animations are actually reach-in fouls (especially the ones going across the ball handlers body) - that would likely be called a foul, are there occasions where neither player retains possession of a loose ball animation and a foul is called?

3) It sounds like the old rim/net sound effects are still being used in this video, is that right? Is there in fact new sounds like was mentioned in a previous thread?

4) What percent is this build at, if you had to put a number on it?