View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
spanky23
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: I Just Had A Great Idea

I wouldn't call myself a fan boy and I am not insulted, like I said everyone is entitled to their opinion. I agree that there are issues, I just think that there is not enough constructive criticism and too much altogether bashing. I like when people have a good idea and convey in a helpful manner rather than just saying, this game sucks there is no hope.

I used to develop video games for awhile and I know how to appreciate them in my own way even if they are not perfect. That is all I am saying. I know there are problems, sometimes the run blocking and pass blocking are horrible, but I have tweaked sliders and had a much better experience because of it. All I am saying (as a former developer and not a "fan boy) is that people need to be more helpful in what they want done instead of just saying "2k5 is the best game ever, make Madden liek that or else it sucks no matter what"

But like I said this is just my opinion. Some of the posts on here are great and I like to read about the ideas that people have for the progression system and online franchise. I just hate when those threads get debunked by people who hate on the game and don't provide any substantial input