Old 08-14-2009, 05:00 PM   #44
thesniper321
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Mike Wangs Blog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
It's flawed in its basic design... in no way does sizing up longer give you a better chance to get to the basket in real life.
TOTALLY false IRL good ballhandler always perform some moves to see how the defenders react before attacking him maybe not 8-10 but people like Drose wade and co perform 3 or 4 moves before attacking the hole becuz you won't know or see a opening if you don't analyze the defender's ability to follow you or not that's why 1 or 2 moves are not enough UNLESS of course you play against that guy everyday. Correct me if I'm wrong but nobody spend his time playing against the same guy in the nba
+ performing more moves add to the stress of the defender, to create doubt in his mind, you need to show him your handle you need to create fake ways in his mind, you need him to think "is he going to the left? to the right? pull up? without 3 or 4 maybe more move you WON'T scare any good defender (I'm not talking about Triple threat but when you're dribbling of course) I'm really dissapoint rayap19