Thread: Madden 12
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
torrey
Rookie

OVR: 4
Madden 12

i'm usually an optimist when it comes to madden, and most times i don't understand why everyone is b**ching about the game. but the last three years, correction, every year since coming over to next gen has been a disappointment. maybe EA needs to scratch plans for Madden 11 and just wait until Madden 12. I mean, to me it seems like they rush the game EVERY year. i'm not totally sure about their production schedule, but i thought i read on this site that they usually have the next years game nearly complete when they put a game out. this may be totally false, but if it's true, maybe they need a lil more time to concentrate on the game and identify all the bugs by throughly testing the game. i mean, it's getting to the point that it's becoming a slap in the face. each year they add something new, which is great, however, you have to perfect what you have before adding stuff. is that too unreasonable?? at the end of the day, i know it's business, but damn, show a lil loyalty to us suckers that keep coming back every year despite what happened the year before. i suggest taking a year off putting a game out. set aside a team that deals with Madden 10 via patches. i mean, with NCAA, we have a draft class for next April. you have the option to play all these seasons on Madden, however many rarely do because of the fact that either a.) you don't have enough time before you're trading it in for the next Madden; or b.) you stop playing because you feel the game sucks. this Madden made great strides for the future, however the future will NEVER be realized if they don't take the time to perfect what they have on the drawing board. just a humble suggestion.
Advertisements - Register to remove