View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 03:39 PM   #2
Big_Mig_11
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: generated draft classes make franchise no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenTigh
The cpu generated draft is really taking the fun out of franchise for me. I just started a new franchise with the Bengals, and had them in the super bowl (Sim only) in 3 years, without a single free agent signee. Within 3 years I did not have a starter below 85 rating. Every draft pick (except one bust) is starting or a key backup.

It is just to easy to find the "hidden gem" players this year in the draft, heck, 2 out of my 3 highest rated players were 7th rounders (one of them with an undrafted grade), making 310K per year.

I love the idea of them having the gems, but they did absolutely nothing to hide them, or get lucky. I seriously doubt they will do anything about it either.
This was exactly what i was afraid of. I have every attention to use cpu generated classes after my import classes run out. But have you played with imported NCAA classes?? OMG, quite possibly the biggest gamebreaker for me. It is just awful. The ratings for real-life great players are sometime around high 50's-low 60's.