View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 06:19 PM   #3
jr86
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: After 1 game not sure what to think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
just a few random thoughts after my first game... (Default All-Pro GameSpeed Normal).

I don't really care for any of cameras which really hindered me somewhat. I settled on the default camara but didn't care for the rotation.

Response times seemed a bit off. For example it took several pushes of the left stick to get a man to go in motion. Cost me a delay of game a few times. Maybe my controller was needs to be replaced but I haven't noticed any problems in any other games as of yet.

Tackle variation was much improved. Didn't really notice Pro-Tak but that is probably a good thing because that means it looked like football.

Coverage of RBs in the flats is definitely a problem. On one play, I was in man coverage and watched as my weak side LB sat in the middle of the field while his man slipped out and stood in the flats. This makes playing man coverage a huge problem unless you control the player who is suppose to cover the RB.

Not seeing the Huge presentation upgrade people have been raving about. It was serviceable and improved from last year so I look forward to what can be done in the future.

Don't like that fact the only way to use the RB button for quick subs is only available if you call plays by formation. I was using play type and could not get it to work.

Really like the errant throws by the QB. (I was the Bucs so I saw A LOT of them).

Lighting for day games in Tampa seemed a bit dark so some TV adjustment may be necessary.

Nothing else really stood out to me after one game so a greater sample size is needed.

Cheers,
Finn
Hello Finn, finally took the plunge eh...lol
I too am giving Madden a good go this yr. I have to say i am enjoying it after quite a few games but once again sliders are your friend.
Currently using Bills (wow this is like a 2k5 reunion!) and had a decent game, give them a whirl