View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #7
FlyingFinn
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: After 1 game not sure what to think...

After my second game I am starting to wish there was an acc. clock option that was CPU only. Else, I really need to study my playbook because it takes me too long to pick a play so I don't have any time to make any adjustments.

I have to say I am a little let down based on all the high review scores. I was expecting the second coming based on all the positive feedback but it just hasn't happened for me. My original hype was low but I guess all the outside hype raised mine. Maybe some more time with the game will swing me back around.

One question: Is there a way to select last man back when on defense during the play. Reason I ask is if you are playing a big back and Pro-Tak kicks in with more then 2 defenders, I would like to be able to select last man back in case the back breaks out of the tackle. Happened to me a few times last game and it wouldn't let me switch to the last man back so I could take a proper angle until it was too late. Gave up a few long runs because of this and the fact the CPU pursuit angles are almost as bad as they were in NCAA last year.