View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #18
blakkone
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: generated draft classes make franchise no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
I guess I see the opposite being true (which is why I no longer buy ncaa). It rarely took me over 3 years to be a perenial bowl team, and once I reached the top ten, I NEVER fell from that because recruiting became so easy that I essentially had a team of superstars (ala USC).

In Madden you can't just pick whatever player you want, because you only have so many picks, and where you pick is dependent on your season record. To each his own ... I just found NCAA WAY too easy after the first three years.
u kinda missed my point. first i didnt say it was hard to be a perenial bowl team. Heck, all u gotta do is win 6 gms and u in a bowl. Im talkin about a BCS bowl and even better, a national championship shot.

Second, how do u play ur seasons? what I mean is, do u play all games or sim some? my set up is play 1, sim 2. u gotta build the team up to win when u dont play with them. we all know in the world of college football u can lose one game and there go ur hopes of a title shot. u can win every game durng the season and conference champ and still not get a title shot i.e. Boise State of 2007 and Utah of 2008.

as for draft picks, i could win the superbowl and then have the number 1 pick in the upcoming draft; and have about 3 first round picks. Too easy. I like NCAA for the challenge of tryin to be champs. but im just expressin my opinion, to each his own.

God bless....