View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
JGRIPP81
Rookie

OVR: 5
talent based team sliders

now that madden has given us team sliders back i am going to be working on team specific sliders based on the talent of the team. right now i am in the off. sim stages. i will be using 40/60 (run/pass) as my base setting (it comes out to 55/45 ratio on average) and hope that after testing with the deff run/pass slider and aggr sliders i can get it to 50/50.
the purpose of this is to get teams to play more towards there strengths and there oppents weakness in simmed and even more so in realtime games. lets same team A has a good run game and good passing game but is playing a team that has a great run def but very weak pass defense. shouldnt team A in theory, throw more? and for you die hard sim style players (myself included) love to have the cpu to run all over you if you have a weak front 7?
im still working on the formula i will be using for this (just wish i had more to work with than 10 run/pass options) to get the right settings. i will be also working on the def sliders and seeing if they do anything.
i hope that what im doing will work and make the game more enjoyable for everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove