View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #148
Epiffani
Supporter

OVR: 22
Re: NBA 2K10 Hands-On Preview (IGN)

Quote:
u must have 0 knowledge of how 2k use their replay mode buddy.
It's different with other games when u go to replay mode to zoom in and out, look at Fight night round 4 for example, the game is the same while during gameplay and replay mode whereas nba 2k games is a fraud! you have somethinglike 5k poly model during gameplay with no sweat, lighting, depth of field, and many more features and once u go to replay mode, Bam the model is up to around 30k poly. You can even go to camera mode and zoom in as close as possible,even use ur TV remote to change the screen to zoom and u dont even see one single dynamic lighting being and sweat being used during gameplay. It's just a cheap way of showcasing graphic which they can't achieve.
This post is laced with socratic irony....

I guess Fight Night Round 4 is crazy fraud too since you can't zoom in all the way on boxers without them disappearin. I mean, its quite obvious that they "poly" system is "flawed", and they stopped the user from zooming in because of the "glitches" in the "database". I guess Fight Night is fraudulent because they didn't include a referee in the ring while while da fight is goin on. I mean come on, Its obvious they were running out of "polys", and they didn't want the actual fighters to take a hit in the all to important "poly count". I didn't understand you at first, but I see the light now. Keep dropping that nawledge.