View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 05:57 PM   #61
steveo
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Why all the negativity?

I think it is a great game and am glad I bought it...but that doesn't justify some of the glaring issues in the game that could have been fixed if someone actually play-tested the thing.

I can't speak for others but I get annoyed at how I can buy say a Madden game and there are these same issues year in, year out or worse, new issues of stuff that worked the year before. The problem is that they should focus their time on fixing the issues rather than adding useless crap like cut scenes which incidentally are buggy and impact the gameplay with ball spotting issues and having plays end before the player is ruled down.

If they can take what they have here and just polish it for Madden 11 then it will be one incredible game. Sadly though I have this feeling that instead of doing this they will add some more useless features in that won't work correctly and we'll be harping on the same issues in a year.

Again though, I really am enjoying this game and think they did a good job with most of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove