View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
slick1186
Rookie

OVR: 4
QB Throw Accuracy rating

I was going through the QB ratings and noticed that their throw accuracy was rated higher than the sub category ratings of short, medium and deep. So i went to edit Peyton Manning to change his Throw accuracy to an average of the three ratings which is a 93. (96+98+85=279/3=93) but when i went to edit player you cant change the throw accuracy rating so I lowered his deep accuracy by 1 point pressed start and saved the edit. Then i went back added the 1 point back to his deep accuracy and behold his new throwing accuracy is 93. I did this for all the Qbs in the game. But it would be great if EA did this for all the players in the game because all the players have a higher throw accuracy rating than their short,medium and deep accuracy ratings. ( I literally mean all players not just QBs) and it would be a pain to adjust after the next couple of roster updates as well. So to summarize this all Throw Accuracy rating is in fact an average of the Short Throw Accuracy, Medium Throw Accuracy and Deep Throw Accuracy.
Advertisements - Register to remove