View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
Pink Mist
Pro

OVR: 15
EHM 07 Career Sim Sign-up

Ok, I know I have done one before, but I will be restarting another.

Basicly you sign-up as a 14-15 year old player in minor hockey leagues, such as a high school or bantam/midget hockey. It will be interesting to watch as we embark on a potential career to the NHL or will you bust and play in Europe. Who knows but sign up!

I will be allowing 20 applications combined with another site. So hurry up and sign-up!

So if your interested, reply and let me know the following:

Player Name:

Age: 14 or 15? - There will be two age groups so that we get subsequent drafts and some longevity in the players.

Birthdate: DD/MM

Place of Birth:

Nationality & 2nd Nationality (If Applicable):

Preferred Position: G (please specift type i.e. Hybrid/butterfly), LD,RD,LW,C,RW.

Fav. Jersey Number:

Handedness/Shoots/Catches: Left or Right

Area of Strength: Specify ONE area of strength in your game i.e. Wristshot, Leadershp, Vision, Passing, Hitting etc.

Team: Where do you wish to start your career? For those wishing to start in Europe or elsewhere outside of North America you have pretty much free rain as to where you wish to ply your trade, these teams pretty much all have junior team programs.

For those in North America, stick to leagues realistic for this age group, i.e. below Major Junior/College. Such as the GTHL, BCHL, USHE, USHL, WCHA etc. Try and be realistic also, i.e. if your a 15 year old from North York, ON its most likely you'll play for the North York Rangers of the GTHL. Try looking at the career paths of some of your favourite players or players from your hometown for ideas, for example Rick Nash is an ex-Toronto Marlboro, Kyle Turris an ex-Burnaby Express in the BCHL. Understand many of you do not follow minor hockey or high school hockey and may be unfamiliar with the teams, if you wish i can select a team for you based on location etc. Just specify this.

Junior Preference: Where are you looking to ply your trade in attempt to make it to the NHL - Options are Canadian Major Junior, College or Europe

Favourite Team: I.e. NHL Team, will allow a second favoured team (i.e. european) for those from a non North American background

Disliked Team(s): (optional)

Height/Weight: Keep in mind how old you are.

People in it:15/20 (with another forum)

Last edited by Pink Mist; 08-24-2009 at 08:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove