Old 08-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #25
Roggie
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: What fatigue issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
Seriously? You are stretching the truth big time. My defense get tired, i dunno about your superstar line up. And my HB is often subbed for.

But like someone else said i am mostly an online player and i doubt i will play more than a season or two in dynasty. So the progression stuff isnt a huge deal to me or most people. Obviously the people who come on this board are serious dynasty players and will play 10 years or so in a dynasty but the average consumer out there is never going to play that many years. So that's why i said you guys are making a huge deal over something that isnt.

if it's so bad then maybe you should just continue your dynasty in ncaa 09. Oh wait, that's b/c ncaa 10 is hand down a MUCH better game. yes it has some issues, but it's by far the best of the generation.
Too bad I'm not overexaggerating. I play online and I play dynasty. My defense never gets fatigued. Period. I'll record a game on DVD and then upload it so you can see that my defense never goes yellow.

And have I once said NCAA 09 is better? Stop putting words in my mouth. I said fatigue on 09 works correctly in comparison to 10. One feature does not make the game better. Go look at the 09 vs 10 poll thread. I bluntly state 10 is better, so please, don't put words in my mouth.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Advertisements - Register to remove