View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
cgrierwv75
Banned

OVR: 5
NCAA10 = The best of this GEN

I'm really sick of all of you cry babies coming on here and looking for things to complain about. Give it a break. This is bar far the best NCAA of this gen and i think any gen.

If you like another ncaa better then go play that. Or if you like madden better go play madden. I don't understand all of this hate and and complaining people are doing. If you don't like it then don't play it. Shut up already.

Dynasty is not broken. Sure there are more good players but it's been shown that it's still spread out evenly. Big Deal! If you play as many seasons as it takes to see this issue then you should be good enough to beat any team anyway so if anything you should like the competition.

People are making the fatigue thing out to be a MUCH bigger thing than it is. My players get tired, my HB get's subbed for every once in a while... maybe it's not perfect but it's SURELY not the end of the world.

This game is leaps and bounds better than 09 and i'm so happy to see the progress from last year. No game will EVER be perfect, deal with it. You need to seperate this gen in your mind from last gen people. It's a different GEN now and you have to build a base and add on each year to get the best product. That is why you saw many features missing in 08 and have been slowly added back each year. NCAA didn't get it right until the 4th year of NCAA on ps2. We are in year 3 right now officially on next gen.

I think the EA team is doing an excellent job and it's great to see the next gen ncaa series progress every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove