Old 08-26-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
Roggie
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA10 = The best of this GEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
What situation? Either play it or don't. There are plenty of other games out there. Some people say madden is much better. But with each game you get different issues. In madden you have to play on slow online. I could never deal with that but maybe some can. Do you see me on the madden board whining? No, i choose not to play it and i play another game that i enjoy.

Take the hint.
Quit acting like you're better than every single person out there. We enjoy college football. We love playing college football, so we ask for a game that is polished. All we have done is state things that are messed up with the game. I play this and madden, and I could easily complain about that game as well. I can complain about errors in every single game ever made. I do it for NCAA here because we know developers actually look at the boards. If we all make sure they know that the issue is there, it is more likely to be fixed.

And 95% of us have said 10 is the best of this gen. But, compared to last gen, it isn't, which isn't how it should be. The new gen games should have the features of the old games that add true depth to the game, instead of gimmick features that they come out with. I have no issue with Season Showdown, but that shouldn't be in the game if they can't take things off of last gen like medical redshirts and sanctioning and things like that.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions