Old 08-26-2009, 11:09 AM   #57
jeremym480
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: The most scripted game I ever played

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
I actually don't mind losing bro because I like having higher picks in the draft.

In fact I prefer to have a couple crappy years at first so I can get some decent picks and rebuild the team.

Nah this was different man. It was a HUGE difference from the first 3 quarters of the game. You could see a difference on both sides. Before I could make about 70% of my passes and this was the coach mode doing it. In the 4th quarter, I started getting sacked badly, missing throws that were completions earlier.

I've never complained about "scripting" or "comeback AI" before ever on these boards. I've seen others complain and just ignored it, but THIS was totally obvious bro. But it was worse because of morphing and glitches where Jared Allen hit Romo right as he was in a forward arm motion and every other time it would have been a duck pass, but not that time. It was a perfect bullet spiral pass for a TD.
Have you ever heard of momentum? If a team can get up by 21 the other team can come back from 21 down just the same.

Plus, if it you were on the opposite side of that would you say it was a great game or scripted? I'm going with great game.

Just Sayin

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans