View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:17 AM   #60
joejccva71
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: The most scripted game I ever played

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Have you ever heard of momentum? If a team can get up by 21 the other team can come back from 21 down just the same.

Plus, if it you were on the opposite side of that would you say it was a great game or scripted? I'm going with great game.

Just Sayin
Honestly bro I wouldn't say great game. I, among alot of other people here look for as much realism as possible. Realistic football, sim football. If that happened on my side I would be saying the same thing. I don't care if I go 0-16 for 2-3 seasons in a row as long as it's realistic then I'm fine with that. I know that I will be able to build my team up using either the draft or FA to the best I can.

I know it's a video game and it's only going to be so realistic, but instead of Romo moving outside the pocket a little and making that throw it happened through a glitch.

Instead of Felix Jones running 2 kickoff return TD's back to back, it would have been more realistic on that second return to get stopped then hail mary it out and have a Dallas receiver beat one of my corners on a Vertical pass.

I would have been like "damn I got beat by a team that wanted it more", instead of me saying "damn I got beat by glitches and scripted play".

Am I making any sense dude?