View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #8
Tyrant8RDFL
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The Only way EA can regain the Gamers they lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvandor
The Euphoria engine IS impressive, but is it ready for primetime? Not so sure, but I do believe Backbreaker is designed as nothing more than a seductive demo to entice investors and ideally a buyout by EA or 2k.
I believe the euphoria engine is much more managable than the current engine EA is using. I believe it is ready for prime time, and like many feel. Backbreaker is not going to see the light of day. The trailers they showcase is more to entice developers in purchasing their engine, so I feel alot will be made available to the buyers in making the use of this engine friendly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsakila
this is the same old crap. this forum is slap full of these threads...whatever dude, you tire me.
You must be about 15 yrs old, if not you should be embarrassed on how you reply to a post. Only a child of bad parenting and poor upbringing answers a thread this way. You really need to learn how to be mature. I guess a adult conversation is something your not to familiar with.

What is tired is members like you who are rude and posses zero class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
And Ian has said before the rage doll effect does not look real. But like i said before don't expect for EA just to scrape the old engine and suddenly go with a new one. A new engine would take a few year s to implant and to get it to work correctly. Should EA start finding a new engine for it's games for the near future?? Yes. But for now all you will Ian and company doing withmadden is just keep using the old branching Technology.
I honestly feel in 1yr EA can be futher along using the Euphoria engine than where they are now with the current engine.