Thread: NBA 2K10 Q&A
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 10:43 AM   #234
FamousAtticus
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A

Two things I hope for in 2k10:

1) I hope they can squeeze in dynamic attendance into Association mode. I don't like seeing a mid-season game between the Grizzlies and Pacers being sold out and the crowd insanely getting into this "amazing" match-up. Hopefully they can have these games be true to real life and also games that are blow-outs have fans leaving early as they do in real life. If they can get this into the game I hope that the noise level matches up, you don't want to see a half empty arena with the noise level of a playoff game.

2) This might be a little nit-picky, but I really hope that 2k10 gets the retro jerseys right, I feel like every year they just throw in retro jerseys at the last minute. They all seem rushed with a lack of detail. Being a Magic fan, every single retro jersey they have in the game has a lack of detail and look awful. Please 2k10 get this right this year...and add some of the cooler retro's that haven't been present in the past(ex- Magic 90's blue alternate, Lakers 70-90's gold/purple, Suns w/ shooting Sun, and Pistons Bad Boy era jerseys).

Last edited by FamousAtticus; 09-04-2009 at 09:43 AM.