View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 08:41 PM   #14
TreyIM2
MVP

OVR: 30
I have to admit that I am much more excited about what EA is doing with Live 10 than what 2K is doing with 2K10...but at the end of the day, that's not going to matter once I get my hands on those demos. The real decision comes then but what makes me excited about Live 10, more than anything, is the level of control plus DNA/365. I always liked Live's control better although the responsiveness was pretty weak. The control scheme just feels more like basketball to me and the fact that 365/DNA can update so many facets of the game is beyond hot.
Now, the anticipation about Live is whether or not the gameplay is finally fixed. So many aspects of it was flawed but I still dig the Live 09 demo since I went with 2K9, only, last year. Couldn't actually enjoy the 365/DNA through the demo, but, I kinda dug many things about it.

For me, personally, I want Live 10 to completely woo me enough to save another $60 purchase of 2K10 but, like I said, at the end of the day it won't matter after playing the demos. One, the other, or both may get my $$$