View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 10:17 AM   #345
JerseySuave4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: GatorBait06NC's NCAA 10 Roster Updates (PS3)

its just funny how obsessed with me you are to keep responding to everything ive said. The reason i say i get my info from the kid that is on the team because thats inside information. The kid is going to tell me things that the coach won't say to the media. Its funny that you take a head coach's word as Gospel. I bet you believed Nick Saben too when he said he was staying at LSU. If the kid that we are talking about says he's the 3rd back on the depth chart, then isn't that information that Irish Illustrated or online forums might not know about? But clearly the kid knows where he is on the depth chart. If he's telling me that Hughes & Wood are running scout team, then are you just going to ignore what the actual kid on the team says and just go by what online forums say? If someone on here is friends with or knows someone on Florida's team and is given information directly from the kid, then thats inside information that you should listen to.

And i coached the kid in high school, his frosh year was my 1st year there. His guardian still coaches with me so he gets the information first from the kid and then tells me and then i've had conversations with him on facebook to check up and see how he's doing and he's said the same things his guardian told me. So at first it was info i got from the guardian which later was confirmed directly from the kid. I'm not going back and forth on anything. And it has more meaning if you know someone's credibility. Saying i coached and talked to him and his guardian directly makes what i say more credible than if i said i'm just some joe schmo that is specualting on rumors or going off what i read online like you seem to do. And the reason i talked about there not being a huge difference between 3 & 4 is because i know if Saturday rolls along and Hughes is the 3rd HB that enters the game you'll come on here and talk about hey he was the 3rd HB to enter the game. Have you ever thought about the fact that since he cant play the 1st half that maybe thats why they have him running scout team and maybe thats why he's lower on the depth chart for the Nevada game? But that would make too much sense so you wouldnt like that. If Allen goes down in the 1st quarter and Gray needs a break in the 1st half, and Hughes is suspended for the 1st half then who goes in? Thats why Theo is prob 3rd. Now he didnt say that to me but i'm just saying that could have something to do with it.

And i have no real problems with the rest of ND's depth chart although Bobby Burger is now #2 at FB instead of Paskorz. I came on here to let the people that were doing the rosters know that there is a kid that is going to get on the field this year and should be on the rosters. Has everything i said not been right? Did i not tell you the kid would be getting on the field? And you said, "he's 5th, he'll never play, they'll prob redshirt him, blah blah blah." Then surely enough he may be on 1st play of the game if they're receiving. Its fine to go off the Phil Steele rosters or Rivals or Scout or whatever but if someone has inside info that should be taken into account as well.

And no it doesnt surprise me that nobody changed it on the rosters, by the time i got in this thread people had pretty much stopped with the rosters by that point. You can see that the last week or so there has been no updates or news on the rosters.

Someone on the Irish Illustrated boards had this to say about all these people making depth chart predictions and debating things they read...

"Until anyone gets firsthand information from players on the team, you have zero idea who should be higher on the depth chart. So anyone on this board spouting off about how it's ridiculous that Player X is ahead of Player Y really has no clue. These guys practice together for hours and hours--they know more than what's reported in these small practice clips the media can see."

the guy has a point. And thats exactly what i did on these boards but you have some sand in your vagina or something and can't just drop it. Like i said, its easy to see my motivation for why i keep continuing on, i'm an ND fan that coached the kid that we're debating about, so i'm defending what the kid told me. But why do you continue to go on? It's like you're obsessed with me, i'm flattered but no thanks.

You got 24 posts on these forums and prob half of them are replys to me. Try focusing on something else because the things ive said have been more accurate than the things you've said. I told you the kid would play before he was listed as playing on the depth chart. Howd i know that? Because of who gave me the info. You kept your "well he's not on the depth chart so he's behind Wood and Hughes and the rest so he might red shirt or he wont play" arguement. Then he is now going to get on the field and you keep your "well he's not listed at 3rd on the depth chart" ignoring the fact that ND only released a 2 deep depth chart and all Irish Illustrated did was fill in the rest with how they had it before. So are you still saying that Cierre Wood is ahead of Riddick on the depth chart just because Irish Illustrated says he is, or are you going to continue to not belive me when i say he's running scout team RB? And dont even bother answering that, dont even bother responding. Ive been more accurate in what ive said, thats fact. But you're going to respond because you got some obsession with me or something and have something against someone giving inside information and you feel you need to get in the last word because you think that will somehow prove you're right.

Last edited by JerseySuave4; 09-02-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove