View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 11:48 PM   #27
Darth Madden
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Is all madden rigged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStuckel21
I know your pain. All Madden absolutely sucks. This has been my complain for a long time now. I dominate on All Pro and I try to get a better challenge on All Madden. EAs way of giving a better challenge is making the game cheat you. I had to shut off my game midway through the third because Favre was 17/19 for about 200 yards and 3 TDs. Keep in mind I had QB accuracy, Pass blocking, and WR catching all SET AT ZERO!!! WTF?!

There is no good difficulty for these games ever. All Madden isn't challenging. It's unfair and aggravating. No joke, I broke my six axis out of frustration last week and just tonight slammed the bottom of one of the grips on the other one into my knee and cut my knee open a bit. Serenity now.
ROFLMAO!!! We should start a thread discussing all the things that have been broken while playing Madden and throwing a tantrum. I personally have smashed an end table and countless controllers, also I hurt my thumb while punching a punching bag, it put me on the injured list for a few days. Anger management anyone?