Old 09-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #3
gr18
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: GR18 2K10 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE(XBOX)9/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
Woohoo! Just in time for the real season. Thanks a lot man, I loved your 7/20 roster/franchise.

I was wondering something. Did you do any ratings changes in this update compared to the 7/20 version? What I mean, a while back you had mentioned doing something different, making some significant changes to your ratings. It's been a while, so I cannot recall what was even being talked about, I just remember you were thinking about doing something different.

So did you or not? If you did make some sort of change on how you rated players' attributes, could you give a brief summary on what you changed, why, and what it did to gameplay.
I've been so into player creation that I've had very little time to play and experiment.The one thing I did do was lower linebackers coverage by 5-10.I offset this rating by boosting consistency a little.The linebackers coverage being lowered has made the computer's short passing game a little more effective IMO.

I certainly didn't want to do anything drastic.Most players are the same and only a small amount were changed slightly.I didn't want to put too much stock in pre-season.