View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #77
swiftychampleone
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 2: Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtdribbles25
Thats how you see it, thats cool. I wasn't clear on saying that the one guy made a 2k post. There are all sorts of post made in here with 2k references. However this particular guy evan's post with some sort of conspiracy tone to it was only made more amusing when I noticed the "wishlist". Don't see the irony in that???

czar has said it over and over though, that he's not going to touch the comparisons until he can play the other game. He's also said something to the effect of not wanting to sound so "glowing" in his assesment. But it's cool. I hope you come back with a "glowing" review of 2k. My point was that Im not fanboying any of these games. Im just a hoops junkie.
When you say "glowing", do you mean that Czar is a little too upbeat and excited where it suggests favoritism? Bro, I say no harm, no foul. You and I both know the hell Live has been through this whole decade. The fact is outside of '04 and 05, 2K has been the most dominant hoops series. Live is Back, no doubt about it. I don't think it's about sing the praises and being overexcited about Live, it's more about we finally have another option outside of 2k. There SHOULD be two titles in each pro sport that should be able to compete hard at each other. Now we can't get that in football, but we now can in basketball.

Let 2K and Live clash for supremacy. It's good for media and it's good for gaming. If OS allows a thread where we can argue about these two games in a civil/fun manner it would be awesome.