View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 03:48 PM   #14
phillyfan23
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA '10 Demo - Impressions

fifa 08 , fifa 09 were decent offerings, but I couldn't play it after a while because there was one gamekiller for me

cpu and human formations are NOT dynamic, not enough overlaps, not enough defenders pushing forward, and not enough defensive midfielders taking chances going forward

So what happens is when you and the cpu score 90 percent of the time it's either the forwards or the attacking midfielders. Yes I know they should score the majority, but from what I experienced this is way way too high. 90 percent might be too kind actually.

Fifa 10......STILL has the same problem.

first thing I checked when I played, and the positions are still too static and not enough flow. THe defenders play the last 3rd, midfielders play the middle and the forwards stick up front. Yes this is the starting look, but it shouldn't be restricted to this.

It's a shame really, because the game looks so beautiful . It might be hardcoded I don't know because I messed with team formations last year ....NOTHING worked.

looks like another year of a failed fifa.....starting to feel like the madden series for me.