View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
crowblack413
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question New to Moding NFL2k5...need help.

I am new to this site and need some help. I have been trolling the 2k forums and you guys seem like a helpful group and frankly I'm a little overwhelmed by the amount of information on 2k5 in these forums.
I played the Madden 2010 demo, thought it was finally going to be the game it should have been years ago, and when I bought it, it played worse than the demo. While looking for sliders for madden, I came across the 2k5 roster updates, something I thought was not possible on a console.
So if the 2k5 nation could help, I'd much appreciate it. I have a data transfer cable for my 360 coming in the mail as I write this, I have Finn's(?) editor and a few rosters but I have some ? I can't find solid answers to.
What is the deal with the over ratings (127) and specifically the 127 aggression? I found a page somewere about it but I did not bookmark it and cannot find it again (I was dead tired when I came across it).
Can the game itself be edited, not just rosters and schedules?
How does the draft class work in the editor? Does it pull random players from the pool every year or is their a method?
Are there still online leagues for 2k5 or will I have to go the 2k8 route (which I dont mind really, great game, but I play offline franchise mostly)
Also, any word on non EA football games? Is 2k doing anything? I saw an Iphone (I think) video of Backbreaker, is it coming out for consoles? And has anyone been following that Quickhit football game (app?). I signed up for the beta and I'm waiting for my key.
Any tips or tricks would be much appreciated. I played 2k5 the other day and forgot how great it was and you guys on this forum don't have the typical 'flame the noob' mentality I see on other forums.
Thanks for your time.
Advertisements - Register to remove