View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
maddenps2
MVP

OVR: 12
Madden should have different difficulty levels for Franchise

If your like me, I like a challenge at franchise. In years past, franchise has been way too easy to be successful at. The price cap is usually too easy to work with, unrealistic trades are too easy, and you can pretty much sign anyone you want, players will play on any team.

I hope starting next year EA developers make a easy, medium, and hardcore franchise mode. hardcore would have a lower price cap, more cap penalties, more realistic and difficulty signing players, much more realistic and restrictive trading, and maybe some sort of momentum implementation, so if you play poorly it drags down the confidence of your players and coaches. These are just some of the ideas to make the franchise actually worth playing and a challange.

After all, what is the fun of a franchise if a 5 year old can jump in and make 30 trades, stack his team, and win Superbowl after Superbowl without trying.

For those players who love the easy franchise, which there are some, there would be the easy and medium franchise levels. Please EA make the franchise a challenge. Many of us want to play franchise to see if we can use our intelligence and gaming skills to build up a team win a Superbowl.

One last note, in addition to the difficulty levels, EA could have sliders so we could adjust the difficulty of aspects of the franchise. I'd like to see a adjustable price cap.

Anyone have more ideas on how to make the franchise more realistic, difficult, and user adjustable?
Advertisements - Register to remove