View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 03:24 PM   #836
poster
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Still playing and loving it the more I do. I have only played with LA so far as it is so fun to play with Kobe. Getting him in the post for the fadeaway or in motion for his elbow fade jumper, just beautiful stuff. He is beastly, will be so fun to play with the stars. Spacing is amazing as we all know, but love running O in this game.

Controls are still hard to get used to but am continuing to practice. The passing controls are awesome and I love moving guys to positions I want them to be in. No issues getting a guy out to pop for 3, very nice when you do that and the shot is money. Rebounding has been tough for me, alot of the time I am hitting X instead of Y which I need to work on. Getting better the more I play.

I like that they made it hard to cheese and drive at will, but perhaps the good ball handlers lose it a little too much. One thing I noticed and like is a guy like Artest is stronger so he seems to bang and hold the ball better so getting him to drive into the paint against Pietrus results in good things. Another one of the matchup beauty's in this game. Had Lewis get switched onto Kobe on the wing. Sized him and blew by for the dunk. Just felt right and great.

Have seen some of the odd hold the dribble and shoot a 30 foot three at the end of the shotclock. Hopefully things like that are ironed out. The game isn't perfect and has quirks. I can overlook these things when the total package is so strong. Synergy adds so much to this game, just so impressed overall.