View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 04:02 PM   #838
yomamiadike
Banned

OVR: 2
I am also a ps3 owner. I was introduced to this site by my boy II-JDJ-II. From reading the posts I can tell that 70% of the people that post their opinions were hoping for more ways to cheat. Now they have nothing to play. Lmao! Finally live has given us something to work with.
I am more of teamplay fan. So the exploits that were used were the square shooters from behind the 3pt line. Also players other than the point calling for the rock n mashing square n the paint. People sabotaging games by calling all the timeouts n repeatedly getting technicals. Then once we figure out who the exploiters are, we have to continually make the rooms over bcuz the exploiters come right back. There is no way to kick them out of unranked rooms.
Its good to have guys like czar n beluba who genuinely offer advice but does it take for them to post the same stuff on every page? Read thru the pages, watch the czarisodes. He is basically spoon feeding us. Dawg as soon as I get dat demo ima take heed.
Live has made strides n has given us hardcore livers(from 95) the best live ever(arguably). Let's embrace it n play BASKETBALL! I know I will n a few days!