View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:35 AM   #1
JohnnyNutman
Rookie

OVR: 5
why do i keep hearing negative things about pro-tak?

i watched the eagles/panthers game last night. right on the opening drive seeing defensive players dive for the ball carrier and assist each other in gang tackles; ball carrier trying to push for the first down. madden just looks so much more like that now.

the pockets are great. i dont have to bootleg out of the pocket on every play to get time to pass. sure, sometimes i get sacked before the play fully develops, but that happens IRL. i can actually step up in the pocket to throw a pass.

the game isnt perfect & there are still things that need to cleaned up, but overall i think they've made amazing progress in creating a more physically realistic football game. i wouldnt say im a 100% sim player (but im def not an online cheeser), but i try to play to what real football is like. however, ive always depended on the game to limit what i can do (from a physical perspective). this game has gotten it the closest ever i think.

so why all the hate towards the pro-tak system? (i play on all-pro/hardcore btw).
Advertisements - Register to remove