View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:48 PM   #59
econoodle
MVP

OVR: 46
Re: NBA 2K10 Interview (Game Informer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
"Believe it or not, I’m not done yet. The next one is my favorite one. It’s an extension of our 2K Share feature, which we had in the game last year. This is the ability to create and import draft classes into your franchise mode. We actually have a feature outside of the mode where you can create them. This is just simply the ability to go in there and edit the 75 rookies that we generate to your liking. Legally I’m not supposed to tell you what you can and can’t do with this feature for legal issues of importing characters that we don’t have rights to, but if you let your imagination run wild I think some of our fans are going to create some really cool draft classes. It’s all done through 2K Share and before a season a little dialog box will pop up that asks you if you want to load one or just auto generate a random class. For our fans, this is a great way to keep franchise mode fresh.

The last thing I added that I think is pretty cool is a page on NBA.com called NBA History, which archives the league history and builds it up as you go forward. You can just jump into this menu and see who led the league in rebounds in 1974 or who one the title in 1996. Moving forward this history builds with your franchise so you can look back and see how your franchise has changed the course of the NBA. It sounds like a bit feature, but for people who really take their mode seriously it’s a really cool thing to have."

I'm an Association player and this is what I love to hear. 2K is going to give us a great experience this year.
same here.

I am going with the game that gives me the deepest franchise mode.

I do not need to see gameplay footage, it was fine for me last year.

I was waiting on both games to announce franchise features.

This seals it for me basically, tho i will give Live demo a shot on psn soon.