View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:06 PM   #15
txfalconfan
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: expansion draft exposed players

I have an easier and better idea for those of you wanting to do this....instead of me or us making a list of the 5 players to be able to be picked from each team....use the list in this thread made by Krong which at a glance looked pretty good and try to be fair (ex. do not pick every teams best 2nd/3rd yr players with low cap hits). Think about these players available as if it was your team and you had to risk losing these guys.

Also- Use these rules as i will when making picks from other teams which are similar to the real rules the Texans had to follow in 2002 for their expansion draft

1. you must pick 32 players or $35 million in cap salaries in expansion draft

2. You cannot draft rookies or players with 1 yr left on their current contract

3. You cannot pick more than (1) 10+ year vet or 32+ yr old player from each team

4. You cannot pick a Kicker or Punter in exp. draft from another team

5. You cannot draft more than 3 players from one team

6. You cannot trade a player picked in the exp. draft until the next offseason

For the dispersion draft after the exp. draft...
itll be different for everyone since we'll replace different teams but put players from replaced team on teams most in need. Ex. if KC has the worst Wr corps in the league, give them T.O. if you replace the bills, etc..
You can see the OVR ranking by team by position on the roster edit screen under breakdown i believe it is. Also you can see sal. caps in trade screen or by pushing stick to see specific player stats, etc.
Im starting mine now!

Last edited by txfalconfan; 09-14-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove